Friday 14 November 2008

On excitement...

Yes.
Im excited.
And nervous.
And itchy - but thats wooly jumper related.
Im excited and nervy and bobbing about. I have to print out tickets. I have to get my passport. I have to empty my rucksack of its debris and fill it with exciting and useful stuff. I have decisions about shoes to make.
Im concerned about taking my eyebox on the plane. Are eyeboxes allowed? Do they have to be in special seethru bags? Ditto for perfume I suppose. Ah the added difficulties of not taking a bag other than a carry on. hehehe what a carry on. sorry.
Ipod is charging. Ipod has new stuff to listen to on it. Camera battery is charging... at least I assume that its charged when the light on the thingy goes out. Should charge my fone... but nah. (watch me regret that one)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek and I still have to wait HOURS. tum te tum te tum... I know I have lots to do in the meantime.. theres a very exciting looking parcel that is begging to be opened... but nailvarnish must dry first... Its already getting dark, there is a beautiful sky out there. Dove grey, peach and blue. Hurry up Ducko... Im excited!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Where you going? x

Vix said...

Bath. Not overly exciting in itself, tho im told i get a tour of places mentioned in a certain book - and im not talking austen. xxx

Beth said...

OK as you are internal I think if you have a photocard driving licence you can travel on that. I don't know if that helps at all. and you can only take lens stuff less than 100ml. same for perfume. although i am probs too late here to be useful. oh well.

have fab time honey xx