Sunday 2 November 2008

Excitement, waiting, worrying and general idiocy

Excitement, yes there is excitement today. Tis the last race of the season, and Hamilton might just win the title... Poor old Coulthard tho, last race and out on the first corner. People seem to have no luck in their last gp's - for geeky reference see Jean Alesi. Hmm I didnt even mean to think about those who died racing - obviously their last races ended not to plan. Also other excitement about a duck - but thats just for me.
The waiting involves the duck also. Waiting for Ducko.
Worrying - yes, theres that too. Am I really well? Was that sarnie for lunch a good idea? Shouldnt I really just crawl back into bed for a few more days to make sure? Its nice and warm in there... well not that warm - as the toastie warming device had to be called into operation last night when it became clear that three hours of shivvering just wasnt doing the trick.
As for the general idiocy - it may be expected that after mistaking the blue and white tube of writing icing on my desk for the tube of savlon for tattoo protection last night I would have moved one of them. A normal person would. A normal person wouldnt keep two such similar tubes next to each other. Je suis une idiot! (its also been a long time since I studied French)

5 comments:

Beth said...

I get all excited about you blogging, then you spoil it all by talking about grand prix...s. what is the plural anyway.

So have you dyed your tatts blue? Well done! I'm so proud to call you my friend xxx

Vix said...

Grands Prix sweetheart. and HAMILTON WOOOOOOON!!! xxx

watching9987 said...

"the one's who died... there last race didn't go to plan" Well... There is an understatement I think, and it could be worse, you could leave the Savlon next to a tube of Deep Heat - that would probly sting bit.

I think I've met that duck though...

Beth said...

No No No. I haven't done French in about a million years but that is wrong. Grand is an adjective. YOu don't really make that plural too do you? Actually now I'm not sure. I will ask my sister who has to interview people in French German and English. She'll put my mind at rest. It's so sad that I'm worrying about this innit?

And I REALLY don't care about Hamilton.

And I'm not doing my course and I'm way behind on my NaNo. Yay me! :o)

Vix said...

it is Grands Prix. So it wasnt that bit of french I was worried about - more the necessity to give idiot a gender...