Tuesday 4 November 2008

By the Power of Greyskull!!!

No idea why. Never really liked He-Man, just enjoyed saying the name of one of his enemies over and over and over... Mantenna Mantenna Mantenna...
Welcome to the randomness of my Tuesday.
Today I have mostly been dicovering amazing necklaces that I NEED (they look just like party rings), sitting around waiting to be nice to people who didnt seem to want anyone to be nice afterall, and getting the monkies scared out of me, firstly by an unexpectedly noisy printer - it in itself was not unexpectedly noisy - just its not normally noisy at the time it decided to be. I jumped and ghost fought it for a few seconds before the surrounding giggles of others made me stop.
Secondly by a phonecall. Most unexpected. Could be good things. I could even have to wear my smart shoes and carry a bag that isnt my rucksack.
::note to self ::
Learn to walk in smart shoes without getting blisters.
Buy tights that arent stripy.
Find things to carry in bag that isnt rucksack.
Remember to check that all tags are gone from bag that isnt rucksack.
Remember to check all stickers are gone from smart shoes.
Find a geek who knows morse code to decipher if the Stig was listening to anything in particular on Sundays TopGear.
Finished reading Black Boxes by the marvellous Caroline today. My review here must be short as the timer has just gone off on my tea. In short, Loved it.

4 comments:

Beth said...

party rings like the bikkies?

phone call sounds promising! i will have to phone and find out the details. in the meantime am crossing fingers and toes for you.

miss you too xxx

Vix said...

exactly like the bikkies!!! i even found myself applauding some cufflinks on the site!

Caroline said...

What site is it? I am loving Tatty Devine at the moment and want the copyright necklace very very much!

x

Vix said...

http://www.ofcabbages.co.uk/OCK-Jewellery.htm

im loving the I heart toast necklace too! There are cheaper biscuit pendants out there, but they arent as realistic looking as these, nor have i seen party rings anywhere else!
mega congrats again on black boxes Caroline - tis fab!
xxx