Tuesday 18 November 2008

Cold

Its cold.

I could put another jumper on. But a blast of the toasty-warm device is much more appealing.

Weekend away with Ducko was

fun horribly early fun tiring expensive interesting sentimental amusing beautiful dizZifyinG cold monstermunchtastic exciting disturbing cheesecakey hilarious HOT infuriating suprising LOVELY

Now its back to the everyday - the applying for jobs when all the news shouts of companies downsizing and people being made redundant. Another interview with the jobcentre looms - I dont care anymore. Il take work - so long as the price isnt my integrity. The world has enough nastyness without me adding to it - except for my usual jibes at friends and loved ones. They know if I ever mean to be nasty I'll let them know in advance.
Ive helped another friend book in for a tattoo - shes having the numbing gel which I hadnt even heard of until the guy was nearly finished mine.
humph.
ah well, I'm tough. 7 tattoos in one sitting - no pain, no pretty birdies.

Also managed to come up with an idea for a way to solve the world economic crisis - cant say too much here - must talk to Mr Brown first - but I'll tell you this much.... it involves pretty shoes...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ha! It's you that's destroying the earth with your heating. I knew it!

Weekend sounds fun :o)

If any jobs come up in my place (or for that matter paul's place) will let you know.

I always knew the answer to economic meltdown was not only simple and satisfying but also aesthetically pleasing!

watching9987 said...

Since I'm in the know regarding the Saving Of The Economy Plan I can agree. It's proper geeeeeenius, how.

Oh yes. And hard as nails you may be, but what you need is AntiItching Gel... Or to have your hands tied next time, one of the two...