Tuesday 24 March 2009

ouchy

Ouchy

Dentist got me.

Eventually.

2 or 3 bits of work today... cant remember which.

The back of my left hand is covered in little red half moons. Even with my pre-dentist manicure (posh name for me hacking my nails off) Iv shredded my hand a bit.

He wanted to do 1 more thing today, but as I had to be on the phones at Sams this afternoon I kinda needed to be able to speak.

Got my treat coffee.

Got my nice sarnie to have once the numb wears off.

Walk to Sams...

numb is wearing off already. ouchy is arriving. coffee sips taste metallic.

get to Sams.

Bleeding.

Ouchy.

I am genius.

Im not supposed to be there for another 4 hours.

Cant get a lift home.

Walk.

Face hurts.

Coffee is impossible.

Left my sarnie in the Sams fridge.

There are no bins in the first 2 miles so I carry my cup with me. Spilling a fair amount of it on my feet as I walk.

No responses about jobs yet.

Email from best friend tho. Her man is doing better apparently. Im still not knowing what to do about this situation. I dont want to resent or dislike her for doing what she has to do for her relationship. I dont know that that wont be inevitable if this drags on long term.

I would like a coffee.

A year ago I was in the midst of the worst time of my life. Im trying to avoid thinking about that.

back to miserable already! knew the last post was an abberation.

: )

No comments: