Monday 16 March 2009

eeeeek

yup

you heard

eeeeeek

I'm at the dentists today. Had a weeks reprieve, but todays the day. EEEEEEEEEK.

Not a good idea to have leftover popcorn for breakfast...

Probably also not a good idea to have a shift later where I'm on the phone... Its gonna be interesting.

Have been sending more applications out into the ether. And via post. Id try carrier pigeon, but my crows would feel left out.

Ive been helping Ducko with DIY. hehe there's a contradiction in terms. Well, it mostly involved setting stuff on fire, which is fun. Then realising it wasn't going to burn out by itself, which was hilarious, and worrying. Then actually getting to extinguish it with a damp towel. Felt like a proper Blue Peter presenter or somesuch. Anyway, lots of painting and attempts at cleaning. Lots of - not quite glaring - more a look of... "Why are you painting that when I've just finished polyfillaing it"

Well done ducko. Survived another gathering of my family. Plus we managed to create a new series of gifts for wedding anniversaries. Much better than the traditional pap. Who wouldn't like to get their very own peasant? Bupa vouchers for their 40th? Carehome welcome packs for their 45th?

I'm contemplating what treat I can arrange to look forward to after the Dentist... I cant afford anything. Maybe I can stretch to a starbucks. It would be the double treat afterall... My being nice to people day treat as well as my after having face drilled treat. Hopefully I can have it without dribbling it all down myself. Would be an expensive waste.

Ok must go and find something to eat before I become an anaesthetised mess.

2 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Urk! Poor you! Did you become a dribbling wreck afterwards? The dentist I mean, after going to the the dentist! No referrence to your your family gathering :) xo

Vix said...

Dentist fooled me AGAIN. Once more after getting myself all tensed up, there was no actual work done. I got to schedule that for next tuesday. Half an hour of face drilling. then three months off, then more. Oh and for future reference, the dribbling wreck situation is valid for both. hehehe