Thursday 19 March 2009

i dunno

Seems lately iv been posting when Im pissed off. At the moment Im not, so lets see what happens eh?

erm...


The tidying continues. There is still no sign of two of the three things I was looking for.

I am debating making cheezcake. But its not exactly healthy. But then Iv been kinda crap at the eating well lately... I blame the Icanhazcheezburger website. It makes me want cheezburgers.

I sprained my ankle while cleaning Ducko's old place. Iv got paint on my clothes from walking into walls. Ive been washing windows.

Iv been looking for jobs. Iv been applying. Iv not been hearing anything back.

this is turning into a whinge.

My mum has just described my hair as "Very wuthering heights" which I take to mean I look like the mad woman in the attic - that or kate bush having a screech. either way, most amusing. Must get a hairdryer and straightners to keep at Duckos.

Gordon Ramsey has just stated that his delicious shephards pie contains fabulous ground beef.

Hope you all enjoyed St Patricks day. I had Guinness. It was nice.

And I did mean to mention last time the brilliant magpie gene that runs thru my relatives and people I care about. My cousins daughter turned two last weekend - hence the family gathering. I had a lovely teddybear for her. The wrapping included a strip of sellotape dipped in different shape and colour sequins. Guess which bit got more attention. A girl after my own heart. She just better not get her eye on any of MY shiny things...

1 comment:

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol...a family full of people going 'ooooh shiney' I love it! I didn't have anything to drink on St Patrick's day but more than made up for it last night. Yum...