Monday 5 January 2009

Snappy Blue Ears to all

Well another year older and deeper in debt...
Suppose most people are these days. Anyway - despite money worries or terrors - the world moves on. It might even eventually grant me a job- you never know. Il have to find something soon. Being alive is expensive! Food... Other people requiring stuff... Clothing...
Unfraughtionally (<--- new word doya like it?) parents are in the know about the job interview I had before xmas... So now mum appears everyday with a sad look on her face and apologetically announces that theres no post for me. This is one of the many reasons I do not keep parents informed of such things. They make the disappointment worse - even without meaning to.
Its snowing. Not big flakes that will lie, just enough to make walking to the postbox to send off an installment to the creditcard bill that bit more galling.
I suppose a lot of people are thinking about their new years resolutions and how they probably wont keep them. Il share mine now. Havent made any. Never do. Not that Im resolved in that - that would defeat the object. I prefer irony to hypocracy anyday.
Christmas already seems a long time ago, but keep the spirit going. A happy and healthy new year to you - whoever you are. (Il be my usual unspirited self here tho and limit the whoever you are to people I like. If I dislike you...well... you deserve it. mwuhahahahaha)

No comments: