Monday 12 January 2009

Fortunately im not the goose

Yes - its very fortunate Im not a goose... or a turkey... or a pig. Id be off to ye olde abbatoir. Xmas has fattened me up to disturbing proportions. Not happy. Not the kind of not happy that got me thinner in the first place. Humph. Not that I want to be unhappy again. But the blubberloss was nice.

anyhoo... dizziness is attacking - too many hours of scrolling thru job sites - and sale sites - still need shoes for cousins wedding...
So now I not only need to stop eating bad food - always a comfort when dizzies are about - but need to find a form of exercise that doesnt make me dizzier.

Someone has tidied away the house exercise bike.

Walkings no good - dizziness wont allow speedyness. Even slow walking has to be my patented Head no moving up and down at all
TM walk. which looks weird. and without my pink hair - people looking at me weird feels a bit judgemental. Pink hair armours against a lot.

ok - am not supposed to be on the computer much today. will go tidy my comfy chair and watch stuff that doesnt move too much, spin, or have flashing lights.





No comments: