Tuesday 9 December 2008

c....o.....l....d.....

Ok... Iv just finished a giant mug of coffee so I better type this quick before I start to ice over again.

Stuff is... messy. I need to tidy before I can decorate my room for xmas. I need to find a place to put old uncomfortable chair - which is currently the residence of smallish pile-o-stuf TM in order to get the xmas stuff out of the cupboard. (many pairs of shoes and boots will fall out and land on my feet at this point - in shoekarmic payback for them being shoved in a cupboard and not worn very often) Then old uncomfortable chair needs to find a new home, as new comfy chair needs to be moved as thats where Mr Xmas tree goes... one problem i foresee - new comfy chair is huge. and space where old uncomfortable chair is.... isnt. i could leave it by the window - but then i wouldnt be able to get to the window for curtain opening/shutting rituals. Tho that might have to be the solution.

(icing over update - the feet are numb)

The Louis de Bernieres thingy was good - I called a complete stranger a genius when he knocked my glass of orange juice over. The drive down involved sutton bank - a 25% steepness series of hairpins - always great fun in the dark and the ice. He got a helluva noise out of a scooped out armadillo tho.

(icing over update - the hands have gone now)

Ive found some festive shaped cookie cutters!!! - They were hiding in the back of the kitchen cupboard. Im overly impressed as trying to buy such things was proving rediculously expensive and elusive.

Im dizzy - from making xmas presents and overdosing on suicide girls. Gotta love a Ducko who doesnt mind either.

wish the icing would hit the throat and ear - relatively sure somethings broken now. Swallowing hurts. Yawning hurts. I might put a hat on. There are several reasons for this. I might tell you later if you are lucky.

1 comment:

watching9987 said...

for some strange reason i thought the 'icing over' thing was actual cakey style icing... and i just thought you were being messy. turns out i'm just stupid.

x