Sunday 24 October 2010

...

no next bit of the story yet... I will get to it... promise

Theres just a fair bit of dizziness around at the moment...
A certain building where I work decided to vibrate all day saturday, and that does me a lot more harm than good.
There is an 8am start tomorrow in what had been a day off... Im continually told to think of the money - and I'm trying.
I need my bloody left contact lens sorted as its buggering up, slightly blurry is no fun for me.
Theres a massive tidy needs done. Working, I dont have the luxury of having enough days after an epic to recover, and piecemeal I'm getting nowhere.. slowly. Perhaps after the opticians on thursday... then I have till Monday at least to recover.. although that time frame does include two birthdays.. one of which is my own.

I'll think on things tomorrow.. I'll see where things are going. Once I've woken up that is.. 8am.. ffs...

No comments: