Thursday 19 February 2009

From the wilds...


Yus Ive been out of town mostly this week. Decamped to the wilds of Ducko's territory. 
We have the cat back. Cant remember if i mentioned the cat over xmas... but we had care of a cat then. We has it back now. 
Iv become sadly addicted to Icanhascheezburger.com
I love it. 
And in general Im NOT the kind of person to find pictures of cats funny or cute. These are. Plus they allow you to put your own captions on them, and I love doing that sort of crap.

Ive been painting the kitchen.

With Duckos help apart from this evening when he has been off improving himself and getting more letters to put after his name. One end wall is COPPER. Not everyone who lives here likes this much I think. We were supposed to go and buy red paint... Then I happened to spot the cans of metallic spray paint... It had to happen after that really. (and it looks great)

Now to find the correct colour to go with the copper. Ive been painting one wall NATURAL CALICO. Its great on that wall, on the other wall with the spotlights on it its far too primrosey and institutional looking. So while Duckos been off at uni Ive been up and down ladders painting. Amazing eh?
Me, unsupported up ladders!
With my dizzy this is something almost miraculous.
Everything great.
I clean brush and paint pad.
I take bin out.
I wash floor.
I has a bit of dizzy and falls into painted wall.

I am genius indeed.

For anyone following my recent friend disaster - theres still no communication. Believe me not txting the best friend immediately when I saw and got a photo of someone all alone, dressed as jesus, shopping at the late night supermarket was hard.

Ideas on a postcard - or in a comment - if you have any notion what I should do next.

Coz i just dont know.

If its a wait and see if it gets better thing... I cant see it working. The best friends fiance has got exactly what hes wanted all along. Her not to have contact with me. He must be beside himself. The fact that this makes things better for no-one, and worse for half of us is apparently irrelevant. Im stopping now before i get all angry again.

Dunno how this will work - but here is one of my captioned pictures...

No comments: