Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 2: Least favorite film

Day 2: Least favorite film

Hrmm... well this is tough. Because, well if you have a least favourite film.. why on earth would you watch it? For this reason, I will have to go with one that was inflicted on me last Christmas I think it was.

Mamma Mia.

Dont get me wrong, I love Abba. yeah I said it. But the film.. oh the film... is enough to make you wish your nails were made of something stronger so you could actually peel your skin off to distract you. Not to besmirch what to many must be a great fun enjoyable film. Its just not for me. For songs that have meaning to be made trite by a flimsy love story, played out by people you just cant believe in is a shame.

I'm adding on another 2001 a Space whatever. Awful. Dull Dull Dull, with such a violently awful ambient soundtrack it made my head hurt till I cried. Yuck.

No comments: