Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wrods

Yes.. it's spelled wrong up there. Because the word... is...


tired


I have no real business being tired.. aside from the overnight on sunday leading into a reasonably busy yesterday. Today has been lazy, aside from making all those pancakes. Yes, its 12.35 now. But that doesn't usually make much of a difference. I'm at the 'forehead heavy... eyelids achey.. contact lenses drying out' kinda stage. It won't last. Partially because there is so much to do to go to bed. I know there isn't really. I could just turn around and climb into bed. BUT... theres the teeth to clean so the scary dentist is less scary, theres the contacts to take out or they weld to my eyes by morning, theres the whole getting undressed thing because while sleeping in what you have been wearing all day isnt the worst thing in the world.. its not the best either. Theres also the kettle to boil... hot water bottle to empty and fill and the hot oat thing to put in the microwave - yes it is THAT cold here. I can't currently feel anything but numb below my ankles. Oh, and I have to pee. Is that everything? Nope. forgot filling my drink bottle. That and I have just finished a mug of coffee. And no. I couldn't have done all that in the time it took to write it all.

Ok...
Bedtime.

No comments: