Monday 22 June 2009

Hayfever and other annoyances

Yes folks.. Its hayfever time.

I love trees. They dont seem to love me. Hell im not even sure its tree pollen im most allergic to. Could be that bastad grass.

So im doing my scratchy throat with tongue thing in my sleep. So I wake up with a throat on the verge of tasting bloody.

Fun eh?

Iv got potential news, but dont want to jinx it. *knocks on several pieces of wood*

Theres things Im thinking of trying, but the deadlines and my general style and laziness probably mean they arent compatible. That and Im a big chicken. Today I shall mostly be being annoyed at wimbledon taking over the tv.

not so interesting..

apple ogies.

1 comment:

Beth said...

boo to hayfever.
yay to good luck! (that doesn't make sense but you know what i mean)
boo to incompatibility. and wimbledon.
yay to you blogging again! you and caroline back in one day, hurrah :)