Friday 22 May 2009

tired...

Im tired.

2nd overnight shift of the week last night - and no - dont go getting your hopes up folks - its not paid work. I VOLUNTEER for this.

Im STILL dizzy from the tv massacre of last weekend.

Ive been terrified by a recruitment agency ringing me to reccomend applying for a job when i honestly cant remember having any contact with them, let alone having given them a copy of my CV.

There has been an ideal job spotted. Something that would be great. Something that would be fab. Something that would be interesting and actually relevant to the 8 years of getting my degree.
Problem.
Its in Alnwick. It involves ladders and spiral staircases. Normally Id apply anyway, expecting nothing and hoping for the best. At the moment the dizzy is still so present that Im dubious about doing even that.

I dunno.

Everythings just a bit *pleh*

I put the best friends birthday present thru her letterbox. That was monday. Its now friday and Id heard nothing. I broke the rule for the first time. I txtd her.
"This situation is weird but i wouldnt have thought you would be able to not comment on the awesomeness of that present. Are you away? Did you not get it somehow?"
She got it. She loves it. For some reason she didnt think to let me know. But apparently she has a plan or scheme or something. Il just have to wait and see.

No comments: