Monday 18 May 2009

Dizzy

Yup.

Im dizzy.

For once its not my fault, which means I can be righteously pissed off about it. Damn 4OD online catchup and its Kirsties Homemade Home with its invisible to most people and mostly to me wiggly line of error 1/3 of the way up the screen. Couldnt see it most of the time. Has affected me like the nasty refreshing of olde stylee monitors. Am very dizzy.

Woke up on sunday, turned over, the world kept on going.

Not good.

Poor Ducko - hadnt seen me in a real dizzy - apparently its quite worrying.

Ah well, aside from a few unwanted meanderings when attempting to answer the phones during an unavoidable overnight last night - all is mostly as can be expected. I do not like squishy matresses. I especially dont like squashy matresses on beds where I cannot easily lie with one foot on the floor - the things dizzy people have to do to know where the world is -

Well im off to wrap the birthday present for the best friend im not allowed to see. Its been planned for her from before the whole thing kicked off. (January) Cant not give it. Hope she likes it. I suppose putting itching powder in it would be childish.

(not that im above being childish - at a sams event on saturday I got my face painted)

No comments: