Thursday 18 November 2010

it's late

Yup.. it's late.
For the first ish time in a while I'm writing on here stuff I haven't written out vaguely in my notebook in advance. Straight from the brain folks, straight from the brain.. through the fingers.
I'm tired. Overnights and days, day off today, most of which i have been helping other people through their situations, and messing about making xmas presents. When I should have been recuperating for work. ah well.. hopefully it will all be fine. Im tired. Not tired enough for bed. Too much to do to go to bed. Need to clear stuff off it for a start. then go boil the kettle for the hot waterbottle so I can sleep because its not TOO cold anymore. Brushy Teeths. Needs to do that. Have been eating toblerone. Naughty. Need to replace things on the Ipod.. will do that now. Listening to two harry potter CDs, the same two, as I fall asleep for the last few months from sheer laziness did not help us win the harry potter quiz yesterday. The SHAME. First Harry Potter quiz Ive ever done that I havent won. To be fair.. Im not great at anagrams, and that was one round. Potions... well. Who wouldnt want to be in detention with Snape for not doing so well? grr.. still grates. I wanted to WIN.
There you go. Some whatever its called writing... precognative? The one where you just blurt thoughts without thinking.. that one. Missing my story now arentcha?

No comments: