Thursday 30 September 2010

Stuff... continued

Not that i know if there has been another stuff post.. but there is always stuff.. and here it continues.

Im cold.

I also have a cold. So I am hot. like.. tshirt at this time of year hot - here that is no picnic. Not with the weather like it is. I don't claim to have the flu. People who have the flu can't get out of bed. I just have a cold. But its not a nice cold. its one where your insides are all hot. and your outsides fluctuate between being hot, and being icy. Except for my feet. We have hit the time of year where I no longer feel them, they are so cold.
Wouldnt it be nice if we changed colour with the temperature we are, like those global hypercolour tshirts.. rememeber them? They used to sell them at C&A... ah the memories. I loved their door handles. The tshirts were great. People I saw buying the leggings however, I always doubted their sanity as well as their fashion sense.
I mean changing colour like - a chameleon - they still can right? All the info about why they do and why they dont has got me confused if they do at all.

Ive been thinking about old books today. I even tried to find if they were available online.. with no success. I mean the old hardback ladybird books. Two in particular I loved. The first, The Tinderbox. Second, The Ice Queen. I loved those books. Theres also one about people who are flowers, which was beautiful, but thats about all I remember about it, that and its dark blue aura. There was another. But... being me, Ive forgotten what it was from knowing it well at the start o this paragraph. Oh yus. Imma genius.

Im also now trying to think where my old diary is. I need to prove Ducko wrong about when our anniversary is. Not that I need the book for proof, as his logic about when it is is fatally flawed. but yanno.. Id kinda like to know when it was as well. But looking, other than the general looking around I'm doing now, will involve moving.. and moving things. And my nailvarnish isnt 100% dry yet. Im cold.
Im Tired. Do you think I could take a duvet in to work and noone would mind? Sadly its not dress down day till tomorrow... or I think I might. Ugh. 8 hours of working with a headcold and the rest of my body a shivvering or boiling hot mess. Working till midnight. Thats like, a whole extra day on top of the one thats already here.
Been trying to work out what to take, as theres the funeral tomorow. Need smartness. Need to organise. Need to hunt down and educate designers that you do NOT have pockets ending at the widest part of the leg, as it makes any ass look huge. Mine SERIOUSLY doesnt need that kinda help. Will wear smart black coat I think... Need to find it.. possibly dust or hoover it... Want to see if Primarni has the one that was in the magazine in yet... I did like that. Didnt have it in yesterday when i got up stupidly early before work to go in and look... meaning I got soaked in the rain... humph. Ah well times getting on, gotta sort stuff, bag up the bag, and the bag. put it in the bag. see if the cakes fit... water, drugs, money,drugs,food, drugs.. Im gonna fkn rattle when I walk.

3 comments:

Beth said...

things are just crap at the mo.

i hope your cold goes away soon.

c&a still exists in germany. if you like next time i go visit my sis i can bring you a carrier bag back! but i don't think they do the global hypercolour t shirts any more.

Beth said...

ps i think your anniversary is august. on the dot.

Vix said...

tsk B and I had you down as part of my proof that I was right. Drunkenly gatecrashing a meal was never counted as date #1.. pub quiz @the cornerhouse is!